Part 2 of our tips and tricks for Microsoft Dynamics GP and NetSuite products.
Both Microsoft Dynamics GP and NetSuite related:
- Experience Overall Enhanced Bank Reconciliation functionality with Advanced Bank Reconciliation from Nolan for both NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Superior filters to help view large datasets of bank data Advanced Bank Reconciliation from Nolan for both NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Bring in a rich bank or credit card detailed file with the Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Reconcile Credit Card Gateways easily such as Amex, Visa, Mastercard with Advanced Bank Reconciliation from Nolan for both NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Make transacting globally easier; multi-currency is fully supported in all the Nolan Products
Nolan Advanced Bank Reconciliation for NetSuite:
- Autopost complex transactions into the General Ledger with the Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuite
- Autopost against open AR invoices with the Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuite
- Automated feeds from your bank are available with the Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuite
- Many Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuiteforms can be imported during setup. For example, ABR Reconcile Account, Auto Gen Templates and Match Rules can imported if you have many to set up manually.
- Changing the Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuiteCenter Tab to "All Centers" will allow the NetSuite ABR Tab to show up on all centers other than the Classic Center.
- Nolan Advanced Bank Rec for NetSuite allows to import one bank statement file with multiple bank accounts into different companies/databases by using our Multi-Company Import window.
- When Tolerance values or percentages are used, in order to match more accurately, they can be used in combination with Reconcile Rules and Company Proposed Rules. The Rule needs to establish the tolerance value too.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Advanced Bank Reconciliation:
- Multiple reconcile rules can be setup for the same transaction type in the same company, by mapping the transaction type to Bank ID specific Reconcile Rules, via Setup>>ABR>>Bank Setup>>Options>>Reconcile Rules.
- If using CSV files, upon Importing the statement, ABR can auto-post chosen transaction types to the GL, such as bank fees, by selecting the transaction type and offset account via Setup>>ABR>>Import Format Definition. When the Type Destination Field is selected, you can select the right facing blue arrow and input the transaction type and offset account in the prompted window.
If you have any further questions regarding any of the tips and tricks or want to inquire about any Nolan products please contact email@example.com